Friday, October 9, 2009

Smile your face.


I was going to post a melancholy, downer of a track today to coincide with the rainy weather we've been having all week here in Cleveland. But why contribute to the gloom and doom? Why not post an uplifting track to help us forget about the nastiness outside? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. So here ya go - the quintessential hippie disco jam from Jerry & Co. circa 1978.
Makes me smile every time I hear it.

Shakedown Street / The Grateful Dead - expired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Good Peter, Its most like-able!

Jollyherb Greenthumb said...

Had to finally post a comment on this one, found your link on IT blog. Much props for the Dead post my man, life is about variety! I lived in Cleveland circa '97-'99 and got into plenty of fun trouble there, crazy times, but lots of grey weather for sure. Keep up the good work!!

Peter PleasureCruise said...

Jollyherb Greenthumb - thanks for the kind words! You found my link on the IT blog? What's that?

Just checked out your blog - wow. Very cool.

And yes, life is about variety!!! Soo true.