Tuesday, October 27, 2009

See What I've Become.


I love this record. Not too sure what drew me to it back in 2003 - but thank god I bought it. The title track See What I've Become is like this awesome hybrid of ambient / electronic / indie rock. And it still sounds soo fresh - maybe even fresher, now that this whole lo/fi no/fi scene is going bananas.
I've been playing this record out for years (as evident in the 'far from minty fresh' condition) and never really took the time to look into who Ghost Cauldron was until I decided to post it. Apparently Ghost Cauldron is DJ Kaos. Am I the only person who didn't know this?!?

Perfect tune for cold and stormy nights...

See What I've Become feat. Perilaus Bull / Ghost Cauldron (YSI) - expired.

1 comment:

plaidmusic said...

amazing amazing amazing