Friday, October 31, 2008

Monster Mega Post


It's finally here. By far the best holiday. Halloween. And it's looking like we're in for some amazing weather in Cleveland...forecast calls for 64 and sunny. And it's Friday! Doesn't get much better than that kids. 

Tonight I'm playing a party at Ohio City hotspot Luxe. Cleveland corpses come thru and get freaky on the floor. Should be a blast.

I've had a lot of requests to post individual tracks from my Halloween mix, (which btw was featured on one of my favorite blogs - Slutty Fringe) so I figured this post would satiate the ghosts and goblins out there. Below you'll find a couple of tracks from my mix, along with some essential creepy jams for any satanic dance seance.

Happy Halloween!

Some jams from my Halloween mix...

Betrayal (Sorcerer Theme) / Tangerine Dream - EXPIRED

Everyday is Halloween / Dsico - EXPIRED

Magic & Ecstasy / Ennio Morricone - EXPIRED

And some must haves for any disco bloodbath...

Tubular Bells (Cosmic Mix) / The Champ's Boys Orchestra* - EXPIRED

1, 2 Freddy's Coming for You / Elm Street Kids - EXPIRED

Theme from Friday the 13th Part III / Harry Manfredini &Michael Zager - EXPIRED

*disco version of The Exorcist theme song! Heavy.



No comments: