Sunday, January 31, 2010

mix01: Small Pyramids


This year I'm going to start sharing mixes from people I like. Some will come from djs; while others may come from musicians or producers or both. I may even throw in a chef or two. The point is - all mixes will come from forward thinking artists I respect and admire. Sounds nice, right?

If you're a regular reader of the blog, my first guest should come as no surprise. Really diggin' this mix of new hits, a few old ones and even some originals from a super talented dude who's been featured on here before; Small Pyramids.

Pleasure Chest Mix / Small Pyramids

Eddie C - Hold On
Rayko - Slowtrack
The Revenge - Just Be Good to Me feat. Danielle Moore
Bryan Ferry - Slave to Love (Zambon Rework)
Roberto Rodriguez - Venus
Gregg Diamond & Bionic Boogie - Creamy (Lucci Capri Edit)
Small Pyramids - Diamonds & Dirt
Social Disco Club & Maia - The Way You Move (Greg Wilson Verison)
Joe Simon - Love Vibration (Hawk Re-edit)
Motor City Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts #5
Small Pyramids - Check The Groove
Ray Mang - Bad Boy
Fashion - Mutant Dance Move

Zach has also been kind enough to hook me up with one of his latest productions (and probably my favorite to date); Lost In Chicago. Hope you enjoy!


No comments: