Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Change your heart. Look around you.


I am a huge fan of the original. So I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that Axel Willner aka The Field had covered The Korgis 80's masterpiece Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime.

The Field's new album, Yesterday and Today, is out this week and is completely amazing. The title track Yesterday and Today...whoa. And I've only listened to it once. Already blown away. Real talk.
Oh, and Kompakt has brilliantly packaged a cd copy of the album within the vinyl release...how great is that?!?

Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime / The Field (YSI) - expired.

Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime / The Korgis (YSI) - expired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second version by Beck is excellent, this new version by the field is brilliant !

MI.0 akka CARBON CREAM said...

FANTASTIC !!!
(very)