Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rainy Day Rips


I'm trying to step up my game when it comes to ripping vinyl to digital format. The rips are getting better. At least I'd like to think they are getting better. Any insight into how I can improve my process would be greatly appreciated.

Until then - enjoy two 'good quality' rips from DFA's latest release. Capracara is a man of many aliases and has releases on Rekids, Kill the DJ and History Clock. Serious business.

As always, the 'highest quality' audio can be found on the actual release ... so go buy it!

King of the Witches / Capracara (YSI) - expired.

King of the Witches (Rub 'n' Tug remix) Capracara (YSI) - expired.

2 comments:

Ash said...

such an amazing track, i'm flying to LA to see them next weekend. totally stoked

Anonymous said...

yeah!